Name : Todd Clifford
Age : 15 years old
Gender : Male
Pokémon : #570 Zorua
Birthday : March 4
Height : 150cm/ 4,92
Weight : 27kg/ 59,52 lbs
Ability : Illusion- Comes out disguised as the Pokémon in the party's last spot.
Hometown: Aspertia city.
Personality : Todd is a bold zorua who observes everything around him and thinks quickly. He gets bored easily, constantly searching for new stuff to learn and do. As a highly curious Pokémon, he’s always researching and snooping on stuff that is none of his business, and always writes everything up in a personal notebook full of doodles and registers of his day. He is polite and gets enthusiastic even about the silliest subjects, but often he gets flustered and apologies about his manners, after all that’s how he was taught.
History : Todd was born in Aspertia City, and was raised by his grandmother, a serious and well-known teacher, and his grandfather who was a comic book store owner. Since he was a young kit, he was enrolled in private school and had long schedules, with over four hours of studying and practicing.
However, he did not complain, since he loved to learn about things. Although, he felt somewhat lonely. There was not much time to befriend people. His only friends were at school, but he couldn’t even visit them due to his lack of free time.
His grandfather didn’t approve of the way his wife taught him, and he always brought old comics to Todd, who always read them. Todd dreamt of exploring the world one day. When he did have free time, he loved to go in the backyard and explore everything. Sometimes, he used his illusion ability to try and get past his grandma to play in the streets. He often got grounded when he did, giving him more work and less free time, usually for a week.
Not so long ago, he told his grandfather how much he wanted more friends. So, his grandfather finally decided to talk his wife into signing him into Armonia Institute, allowing him to be away from his grandma’s restrictions and hopefully make more friends.
Summary characteristic : Highly curious
- Collecting- Way back when he still explored his backyard he started collecting everything he found there, like round pebbles mushrooms, he has a box full of trinkets and things with all kinds of shapes and colors.
- Reading- He reads a lot since he was a kid, he was obliged to read at least 3 hours a day and it turned into an old habit. His favorite kind of book is superheroes comic books.
- Drawing- He is not the best artist, but loves doodling things he find and thoughts about his discoveries.
- The user approaches the target disarmingly, then throws a sucker punch. This attack never misses.
- The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the move's power.
- The user attacks opposing Pokémon with fire. If a Pokémon is holding a certain item, such as a Berry, the item becomes burned up and unusable.
Favorite berry flavor: Sour.
House : Cordelia
School Schedule :
-Obligatory:Math II, History, Battle, Writing, Science, Health and Sex Ed.
-Electives: Music, Horticulture, Literature, Tech Ed.
- His parents are really busy with work and generally sends a letter 4-5 times in a year. He has all of them saved.
- He carries with him some old comic books he got from his grandfather.
- He got his dunsparce backpack on a raffle at school that some students did, It's one of his favorite belongings.
- He often uses his illusions to trick people to enter in places he isn't allowed to be, it wasn't very effective with his grandmother though…
- He has a sweet tooth, but yet his favorite type of candy is the sour ones. His favorite are sour gummies.
- A friend from school gave him the TM to learn incinerate. No one knows he used it though.
Misc doodles: sta.sh/0u249ugak0b